We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC Qatar for:
CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR – E&I
This position is a unique opportunity to supervise and oversee all Construction activities concerning E&I in accordance to the established CAT III Project(s) processes, specification, and AFC Drawings. To supervise and the execution of all CAT III Project(s) E&I Construction activities safely, with the required quality, and per schedule.
Your main duties will be:
• Familiar with the Qatargas Health, Safety and Environment requirements and ensure that they are adhered to during Construction activities.
• Ensure Safety compliance at Site and participated in Qatargas Safety IIF Program.
• Engage Contractors, Sub-contractors, and applicable Third Parties with a professional approach and maintain a good working level relationship.
• Engage, support, and monitor Contractor and Sub-contractors in the implementation of the Site specific SHE Program, Emergency Response, and Evacuation Drill Programs. Participate in Incident / Accident Investigation and prevention of recurrence.
• Fully conversant with Qatargas and CAT III Project(s) discipline specific, facility related Technical Specification Requirements.
• Interface and coordinate with the CAT III Project’s Engineering and QA/QC Teams.
• Ensure that the latest revision of CAT III Project(s) Construction documentation are available before commencement of the related Construction activity.
• Coordinate Contractor’s Construction activities, and interface coordination with the activities of Third Parties. Coordinate Contractors Construction activities with Qatargas Operations to avoid interference with existing Onshore and Offshore facilities.
• Ensure that Construction activities are carried out in accordance with Qatargas rules, regulations, Procedures and Permit to Work (PTW).
• Ensure that Construction activities are carried out in accordance with QP-RLC rules regulations, Procedures and the Consolidated Permit to Work System in areas under QP-RLC jurisdiction.
• Review the Construction sequence / logic, Construction Method Statements / Procedures, and Pre-task Planning to ensure comprehensive feasibility and safety. And insure that they are implemented at Site.
• Continuously monitor Construction activities in progress at Site and at critical activities locations against the applicable Qatargas and CAT III Project(s) Technical Specifications.
• Review activities and inspection results (reports / tests) to ensure compliance with Contract requirements before proceeding with succeeding Construction activities.
• Monitor and ensure the correction of Non-Conformance Report items and other issues supporting QA/QC compliance.
• Conduct Construction surveillance activities per PMD requirements and participate in Construction Walkthroughs.
Ideally, you should have Bachelor of Science in Electrical / Instrument Engineering.
You should have minimum of (10) years broad experience in all phases of Construction planning, field execution and mechanical completion activities in Mechanical and Piping discipline for EPC type Oil and Gas projects.
Worldwide experience working in Greenfield and Brownfield Projects with Contractors and subcontractors, those involved in the Construction of Onshore and Offshore (when required), Plant Shutdowns, Oil & Gas, Chemical and / or Petrochemical Plant Facilities. In addition to extensive experience in installation and testing of electrical, instrument and systems control equipment and systems. Knowledge of cryogenic service applications.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, an advance level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
RaslaffanDisplay the postal address on a map (new window)
Minimum level of experience required
10 years or more
English (C-Professional working proficiency)
Combining our differences
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity. This position is opened to people with disabilities.