We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC
Commissioning Electrical Supervisor NWHP
This is an opportunity for you to be assist and support the Commissioning Electrical Leader in supervising the NWHP (batch#1 ) EPCIC Contractors activities linked to the Commissioning of the 3 well head platforms and associated Brownfield additional equipment, in both preparation and execution phases.
Your main duties will be to:
– To witness and/or verify all Electrical system completion activities performed by the Construction Contractor including approval of punch lists.
– To supervise all Electrical pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities for assigned sub-systems. This includes preparatory activities, coordinating resources (technicians, equipment, other departments), expediting documentation – in particular handover dossiers, attending walk-downs from construction to commissioning and from commissioning to operations and formally agreeing and categorizing punch-list items.
– To assist and control the vendor support required for the assigned systems.
– To assist his discipline leader to follow closely the commissioning of systems/subsystems assigned in accordance with the commissioning procedures and commissioning and start-up schedule, coordinating the various disciplines, and ensuring all disciplines reach assigned targets as per system completion schedule.
– To compile relevant documentation to support handover and acceptance of systems to Operations .
To ensure that the Electrical content of the dossiers is accurate and complete before they are accepted from construction , commissioning and before approval by operations department
EPCIC COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE
· Coordinate with other project entities / disciplines /existing facilities.
Ensure that the Electrical pre-commissioning and commissioning tools are available and well maintain
EPCIC COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE
Follow the contractor’s Electrical commissioning activities using the OPERCOM® Methodology and ICAPS© (Integrated Commissioning And Progress System) software.
· Follow the execution of Electrical commissioning activities..
· Supervise the reporting of commissioning execution .
· Follow-up on red line mark-up drawings.
· Follow-up on VENDORS commissioning scope of work activities such as: SAT, OTPs , documents update, Closing of Punch list, reporting )
Ideally, you will have a Diploma or higher bachelor’s degree or equivalent. At least 10 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 3 years’ experience in Supervisor Commissioning role. Experienced with NOC Standards ( Total General Specifications ) , OPERCOM and ICAPS, PRODOM and relevant codes and standards.
Language: Fluent English. Computer literacy for carrying on the day by day duties and tasks in accordance with the position is a must.
Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment. H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
For Apply Please Click at Apply Button